Books on the Nightstand
11 Aug 2010 No Comments
I don’t really have a nightstand, so I didn’t say “my nightstand.” heh
Now that we’ve survived the hack and invastion of privacy in blog land, I can return to posting.
I’ve had much success, lately, with paperbackswap.
Yesterday, I received What Da Vinci Didn’t Know: an LDS perspective.
I add this book to my pile of religious reading, that includes:
- Jesus The Christ by James E. Talmage (on my 101 in 1001 days goals)
- Reexploring The Book of Mormon
- Rediscovering The Book of Mormon
- Book of Mormon Stories for Young Latter-day Saints
- The Miracle of Forgiveness by Spencer W. Kimball
- The World’s Religions by Huston Smith
I don’t, usually, have so much specific LDS reading. I have, yet, to find authentic Eastern Orthodox material to read offline. I’d like to have something tangible that taught me the vocabulary and spoke in simple English.